Monday 10 July 2017

Four boys sodomized by a man with two wives in Minna




Mustapha Abdullah, a 32 year old man from Niger state has admitted to the accusation of sodomizing four under aged boys in PZ Area of Mina.

According to Northern City News, Mr. Abdullahi was said to have had regular sexual intercourse with the children, aged 12 to 15 years, for a long time though he has two wives whom he failed to have sexual intimacy with.
In an interview the suspect told correspondent that he had been engaging in the act for a long time
“I never knew that one day the police will get at me. I have been into this act for some time before I was apprehended by a team of policemen attached to central police station Minna,” he said.
Abdullahi blamed the devil for the act, saying though he had two wives, he preferred sex with the young boys.
He said, “I cannot tell, it was the devil that pushed me to do it. I have my two wives to sleep with but I don’t know what has come over me.
“I usually give them little stipend and gift items before the intercourse so that they will not say no to my demand. I pray that God and my wives will forgive me, it is unfortunate.”

source: punch

No comments:

Post a Comment

‘Enough is enough; stop attacks on children’ underscores UNICEF

‘Enough is enough; stop attacks on children’ underscores UNICEF